Saturday, October 16, 2010

Food Galore!

Here are some Food pictures for Foodies,
Sorry but I am not really much of a food blogger and I can't quite articulate the words that best describes the taste I experience and attempting to do so would do the food no justice.
Instead, what I'll do is post up pictures and let it do all the talking.

Our first Restaurant is in this place located in a backalley,

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(1) Back alley is really dark! (2) dodgy looking backalley, looks like a spot where people get gibbed (3) PACKED!!
I wish I took more pictures but I didn't want to hold up everyone from eating!
Sorry! I don't know its location as I was driven there! I will try to find it in due time!

The Door Restaurant
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(1) Entrance on 1xxx Hongqiao Road (2-4) 20th century Shanghai relics! (rest) FOODDD

This restaurant which is 50 minutes away from my place (sorry can't remember address) serves hotpot and is one of the more uniques restaurants around.
Its uniqueness doesn't come from the food but from the things you can do to keep yourself occupied while waiting in the line!! There's a mini library, computer cafe, board games, NAIL POLISH section, and a HANDPHONE CLEANING service!!
This place attracts hordes of people because of its cheap price and unique customer service; if you haven't got a booking, you are in for a long wait. Without further ado I'll let the pictures do the talking!

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

(1) Entrance (2) Waiting Area (3) Section for the kids to burn their energy (4) Line within a line to get your nails done (4) Library (5) Little cyber cafe (6) Get your hand massaged! (7) Oooo hotpot....... (8) Make your own sauce!! (9) VIDEO: WATCH THIS GUY STRETCH YOUR LAMIEN!!

Thats it for now folks!! I hope I made you feel hungrier!! Come back again for more, cause I will be featuring other delicious stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Would love larger pictures so I don't have to click to enlarge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha the lamien chef looked like he was dancing. aiyer hope the la mien didn't touch the floor.

    ReplyDelete