Here's a useful gadget I found in a store next to Fudan.

I call it; the Universal Battery Charger, it works on any battery that is rechargable (I even tried it on my camera battery and it works! amazing stuff).
It costs only 10-15 yuan! Very cheap for something pretty useful.
Here is how it works:
(1) Get your Battery out of the phone

(2) Open Up the Jaws

(3) Slot the battery in

(4) Ensure that the prongs are in contact with the plates of the battery

(5) Plug it into the wall and the middle light should light up

(6) Just leave it on the wall until the green light lights up and its good to go!

(7) Keep in mind though, the prongs do leave scratches on the plates, whether this is detrimental to your battery performance or lifespan I don’t really know but i've been using it for a month without any issue.
The biggest downside to this charger is that the battery has to be out of the phone, so that means no alarm, phone calls, or messages.

(not sure if you can see the scratches)
coolios i need a charger like that :p
ReplyDeleteI could easily get it for you, if i knew who you are :D
ReplyDeleteHI JIAN! omggg I so miss playing tennis with you :( hope everything goes well! and I definately wished u were at ADND as well *sniffs
ReplyDeleteive bookmarked this page for me to read and visit once in awhile to see how youre doing :D
take care and hope everything's been good for you on your end! :))
heyy CAT!
ReplyDeletesorry i toook so long to reply, china is a fail when it comes to web surfing cause even my blog is blocked and the only way to access it is through a proxy which only works sometimes :(
haha i miss playing tennis, things are going fine at my end as you can see from the pictures :D
i'll see you back in malaysia in feb!