With nothing to lose, I submitted 8 photos with captions attached with hopes that at least one of them get selected.
I woke up the next day, went on with my daily shenanigans, got home, went to http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/ for my usual round up of China news. I was browsing the news like I always do when my eye caught my sunset Suzhou picture on the Main Page!

Front Page of Awesome-ness
Excited I clicked on the link to find 4 of my pictures had been selected! (SCORE!)
While there is no prize or award but just a small caption with my name, I am still proud that a national news paper picked my photo.
These were the 8 photos I sent, guess which ones were selected?

Caption: The beauty of the Yangtze river induces one to stop and forget their troubles for just a while to admire the spectacle.

Caption: Step up from the darkness of obscurity to the peak of success

Caption: Summer garden fit for a king

Caption: Relics of Ancient Civilization in harmony with nature

Caption: Designers of Helsinki setting their mark in stone

Caption: Technology turning us into faceless shadows?

Caption: Blazing light trails

Caption: The cornerstone of success lies in the strong foundation of education
Answer lies here:
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/photo/2010-10/02/content_11374554_2.htm
That's it for now, if you want to hear more.....
Make a comment no matter how short or brief in the section below!
Or click on FOLLOW on the right menu!
Or Subscribe by email; find it next to the comment section!
nice photos and very interesting captions
ReplyDeletethank you! encouragement is always welcome!
ReplyDelete